We are open and looking forward to seeing you!
We have made several changes within our practice to encourage social distancing and to preserve wellness during visits as we begin to reopen over the next few weeks.
Please familiarize yourself with the following practice procedures:
- Our team members will have their temperature taken daily upon arrival and screened for illness.
- Dr. Levin and clinical team will be wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) as recommended by the CDC.
- We are enforcing social distancing by only scheduling a maximum of 3 patients at a time in our treatment areas.
- Patients/parents will be asked to digitally complete and sign a waiver prior to the appointment. If we do not receive your waiver, you may be asked to wait in your car and complete the waiver or reschedule your appointment.
- Anyone entering our office MUST be wearing a mask prior to entering. **Masks will NOT be provided.**
- Please brush and floss prior to your appointment as brushing in our treatment area has been suspended.
- Text 303.366.9090 when you arrive and we will reply when we are ready for you to be seated.
- We kindly ask all non-patients to wait in your vehicle during appointments as our reception room is essentially closed.
- A team member will greet patients outside our suite door taking temperatures and checking online waivers. Anyone without a waiver and/or a fever of 100.3 or greater will be turned away and kindly asked to reschedule their appointment via phone, email or text.
- Patients MUST wear masks and may remove them ONLY when they are seated in our treatment chairs.
- We will text parents when patients are finished with their appointment.
- Please contact us via phone, email or text to schedule the next appointment and an assistant will review treatment via text or email.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and are looking forward to seeing you!
Dr. Joanna Z. Levin