Dear Woodview Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and your safety.
In accordance with the Governor’s lifting of restrictions on dental practice in the state of Maryland, we will be gradually reaching out to all of our patients starting with those who had appointments canceled due to the shutdown. As we adapt to the “New Normal” in light of the pandemic, we will be implementing infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
As you return to our office you will notice some changes in our operations that we are implementing to help protect all of our patients and staff as we continue to navigate this Public Health crisis. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- To avoid crowded waiting and treatment areas, only the patient will be allowed to enter the office and we ask accompanying family/friends to wait in the car except in the case of very young patients or those requiring assistance.
- We will take patient temperatures with a contactless thermometer upon arrival
- We ask that ALL patients wear facemasks and we have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will be managing as many processes as we can remotely, offering virtual check-in options and text-to-pay
- We will be utilizing a remote monitoring technology known as Dental Monitoring so that we can monitor treatment progress remotely and decrease the amount and frequency of in-office visits needed.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Your Woodview Orthodontics Team