We hope this message finds you healthy and blessed with the love of your family especially during these stressful times as we all cope with this challenging situation.
As you are aware, Governor Pritzker extended the "shelter in place" until May 31st. As health care providers, WE CONTINUE TO BE HERE (YEAHH!) available to you, but will EXTEND our limited hours schedule.
We are eager to continue to provide the personal quality care you, your family and our community need and deserve. Also, we are putting in place additional measures for our mutual safety and wanted to let you know of these changes:
TEMPORARY LIMITED OFFICE HOURS:
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 10:00 AM TO 3:00 PM
HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WITH US:
- CALL - TEXT: 847-891-8003
- Email: DrL@AVConline.org
- EMERGENCIES: (331) 308-0757- (during non business hours)
CHANGES IN THE OFFICE FOR MUTUAL YOUR SAFETY:
- Patients will have temperature taken upon arrival, need to wash their hands OR use hand sanitizer.
- Everything within the office continues to be sanitized and disinfected extensively and protocols are in place for ongoing disinfection.
- We have provided masks, gloves, and PPE to staff.
- We have reduced the number of patients being seen in the office per hour.
- We will not permit walk-ins at this time, please always call in advance with your concern to be instructed appropriately.
- IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us in advance before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
TELEHEALTH VIDEO VISITS:
Telehealth is still available for those of you who are not able to come to the office. Please contact the office and our staff will set up a time for you.
You and your family have always been our priority; Therefore, in spite of these unprecedented, times my staff and I continue to serve you now as we have in the past 16 years. We are fully committed to providing a safe, personalized and professional environment for our staff and all our patients.
To your health and safety,
Dr. Ingryd Lorenzana and STAFF!